Saturday, April 7, 2018

You Are His Treasure


For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb. 
I will praise You, for I and fearfully and wonderfully made; 
Marvelous are Your works, 
And that my soul knows very well. - Psalm 139;13-14

Happy Spring & Happy April from Epcot.



You Are Valuable.
You Are Treasured.
You Are Beautiful.
You Are Worthy.
You Are His Masterpiece.
You Are Loved.

Through the ups and downs of life we can forget just how much we truly are Loved by God. Things in our lives might not be what we want yet, but in the quietness of His Love you will have peace to continue on and strength to endure even through the tears. 
He will work everything out for your good as you trust in Him. 

Don't ever quit.
He is able.
He is faithful.

Remember your worth is determined what God says in His Word. 
You are His poem, song and He Loves you! 
Remember that today!

No comments:

Post a Comment