Wednesday, March 7, 2018

I Love You. - God



Jesus replied, "You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand."
- John 13.7

If I take a look back on my personal life since 6.3.17 which I use that date because that was the point God grabbed me to use me, yet at the same time woke me to myself I sit in amazement. If someone would of told me everything that would happen to me since then I would laugh. I say that because a lot of times we put God in a box. We carve out the way we think things should be, yet in God's relentless pursuit He comes to our rescues even if we don't think we need a rescue. I started a prayer room in September 2015 because I wanted to go deeper with God. I was struggling in my prayer life, mostly because I wasn't seeing God answer my prayers and I was very discouraged. When you've prayed over and over day after day year after year and nothing changes you get discouraged. Yet it never kept me from pursuing even harder The Lord, because I Love Him so much. I wanted to share with you guys about some of the things I struggle with to give you hope that God hasn't forgotten you. And how I feel that at times. On 8.31.17 God gave me a very powerful word. It literally broke me inside and made me cry right in BJ's where He spoke it to me. From that point (almost) I made a decision not to let go of the Word He gave me. The almost was entailed in fact, by many attempts to do away with it, fast it away, ignore it, everything because really I was being me, being very hard on myself, trying to figure it all out and the why instead of just receiving His Word and letting Him work it all out. I realized I didn't want to be a Jonah in rebellion to God, so I finally totally surrendered a couple months later.

God uses His Divine power to get our attention and it will affect the faith of others. Although God's Word to me hasn't be fulfilled all together, many things have happened thus far and I know that I know that I know it will be fulfilled because He said it. My life is in His hands and He can do what He wants, it's the safest place to be. It is always the safest place for you too.

Today if God has given you a word, hold on to it and never let it go. Sometimes we have to walk through very fearful situations to reach the door that He will open. But during that time it's important to keep your mind on things above and to continue to renew you mind in His Word. The enemy will try and come against your mind, so you need to be in His word completely trusting in Him each step of the way. We might feel fear but we don't succumb. There have been many times in the past that I let fear get the best of me and didn't walk through doors God gave me. It caused many consequences for choosing fear over faith. Since those times of the past, with complete surrender to God, I've walked into fearful situations from courtrooms to places far away and came out totally free. Please know this, fear is a liar! God Loves you and will never ever put fear on you, but will give you the power of Love and a sound mind.

Remember, that God Loves you with an everlasting kind of Love and no matter what He will Love you. You are incredibly special to Him, you must be He only created one of you. Be encouraged today that God will make all things work out for your good, because He is good and that is a beautiful thing!

I say over and over again everyday I Love You God.

I just Love Him.  







No comments:

Post a Comment