Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Beautiful you!


In that hour Jesus rejoiced in the Spirit and said, I thank You Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and prudent and revealed them to babes. Even so, Father, for so it seemed good in Your sight.  
- Luke 10.21

I Love this! These things are revealed to babes! That is beyond beautiful. Love it!
You are beautiful Jesus, you are the most beautiful, the most glorious.

In the summer of 2017 God revealed some things to me. I was really struggling in some areas of my heart and was really upset with myself. I mean really upset with myself. It was like God sent me on an assignment and then I got my heart involved. Yet when I cried out the Lord told me that He had put those things in my heart. I cried more. After that God began to change my heart completely and tell me more things to come. I am so thankful. I have many dreams, a heart full of God and I am ready to step into my God-given purposes. I am overwhelmed by His Love and kindness.

Today, if you find yourself troubled by things that God might have changed in your heart for the better, just embrace it. God is control of everything that goes on in our lives. Even if it's really hard, continue to press into what God has given you. Don't give up. God will never leave you, He is with you and He will never guide you wrong. God created you with a uniqueness and He knows very well what you need. He Loves you. 

As some of you begin your journey into the free world take those God-given things and really plug into all that God has for you. Don't waste a minute pursue everything He has given you. Life is too short to sit by and watch your life pass you by. May God give you all the desires in your heart and make all your plans succeed more than you could ever imagine.

Beautiful you.
Blessed you.
Beloved you.

You got this!
God's got you!

The power of The Cross has set you free.



No comments:

Post a Comment