Florida not-for-profit organization that is tax-exempt under IRS code 501(c)(3)

Saturday, June 29, 2024

Love Bags for the Poor in Downtown Miami

It's an honor to serve the poor!

The Bible says that He who is kind to the poor lends to the LORD and He will reward him for what He has done. -Proverbs 19:17 

Serving the poor with love bags in downtown Miami

Inside a Love Bag:

1. Real turkey & cheese sandwich (no condiment)

2. Bag of chips (varies)

3. Bottle of water

4. Napkin

5. Card about the Cross & Jesus







Bibles, Devotionals, clothes, socks, toiletries are also given


Picture of Joseph & I, a sweet homeless man of Miami...we grew fond of each other and he always had such a big smile when he saw me coming. I also gave him a bible each time. I shared with him about Jesus and how loved he is. 
He didn't want to leave the streets, he was happy there, although I didn't understand I accepted this. 
One time he told me his sneakers were stolen & 
with God's help I was able to purchase him a new pair. I will never forget that time delivering him the sneakers, I think I was happier then him😂 

 


Passion not profession 

It's a calling not a career

It's all about You Jesus


Connecting others to Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment