Friday, December 7, 2018

Jesus

Light has come into the world.
-John 3:19

 Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; He is Christ the Lord. 
-Luke 2:11

Merry Christmas.
Jesus is the Savor of the World. 
Christmastime is a Beautiful time as we celebrate the Birth of Christ. 

"Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel, " which is translated, "God with us".
- Matthew 1:23

As I personally reflect on this Christmas Season, I can't help to think of how much Jesus has done for me and for you. In Romans 5:8 it says, But God demonstrates His own Love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Wow! Just Wow! When I think of how much Love Jesus has for us all to die for us it's beyond understanding. You see for me, to live is to die, like literally for Him. When I think of how He rescued me and saved me from myself with His relentless Love, I just can't help to live for Him and to give Him my everything. If you knew of someone that literally rescued you wouldn't you spend the rest of your life by their side; 
sharing, giving thanks and eager to tell everyone? 
And more importantly Loving them with all you got?
Well that's me. It's something I got to do.

If you didn't know Jesus really died for you. 
If you didn't know Jesus  really is the Son of God.
If you didn't know Jesus thinks your Beautiful.
If you didn't know Jesus thinks your Valuable.
If you didn't know Jesus thinks your Worthy.
If you didn't know Jesus thinks your Enough.
And 
Jesus Loves you like mad crazy, for real He does.

During this Christmas Season remember what it is all about, Jesus. 
Getting to hang out with your family, friends or even on your bunk with your bunkie :) 
is special, but don't forget what it's all about. 

JESUS

LOVE came down for us.

If you have never accepted Jesus to be your Lord and Savior, now is a perfect time. The Bible tells us that Today is the day of Salvation. This is a gift for you this Christmas, SALVATION. Literally all you have to do is bow your head, get on your knees, whatever works for you and ask Jesus to come into your heart. Believe with your heart that He is the Son of God (which He is, promise you by The Word of God), tell Him your sorry for your sins, and ask Him to wash you clean and that you Love Him. That you what to live for Him the rest of your days. Do this by faith. Do this from your heart. It's that simple and Jesus will come into your heart and your new life will begin with Him. 
I am so happy for you all... Heaven is rejoicing that you have accepted Jesus in your heart.
Welcome to the Family of God.

Jesus, you are the King, the King of my heart.
You are the King of Kings and The Lord of Lords and 
I Love You sooooooo much! Happy Birthday :)
   


No comments:

Post a Comment