Friday, October 21, 2016

Thank you Melissa!!

WOW! I've been in tears all day! 
I got a letter today from Melissa whom God 
has allowed me to serve through Christ for years now. 
I just had to do a post of Love and thank you's to her! 
Melissa's journey has been a miracle through the power of Christ. She has been transformed and redeemed in God's Love. From Lowell to Gadsden and soon Hernando she is a miracle. A beautiful girl with a heart of gratitude and not one that thinks that ministries should bless her, 
but grateful for anything including open to be loved and treasured.  
Today she sent me a "thank you" for all I've done for her and a check for $50 payable to me (not the ministries) just because she is grateful and well loved. I take no credit Melissa, I give God all the glory, AMEN. I'm just so thankful you allowed me to love you through Christ. Thank you for your refreshment and your act of Love to give back. I'm in tears because I remember the days you didn't have a penny and was losing weight. And to see how God has blessed you brings so many tears to my eyes. I'm so happy for you! I also have tears because God showed me through your words of Love and encouragement that He is proud of me! WOW! And yes, I am overwhelmed too by your generous heart to give back and share. Thank you Melissa!! You are Loved deeply. And I hope your okay with me telling the whole world how much I'm proud of you and sharing your letter :) I also want you to know that I am so blessed to see you write your "Well Loved". That is what we all are called to do by God, "Love People Well". Thank you for opening your heart to me Melissa. May God continue to bless you richly in Jesus Name. 



No comments:

Post a Comment