Florida not-for-profit organization that is tax-exempt under IRS code 501(c)(3)

Saturday, June 29, 2024

Wednesday, July 4, 2018 Happy 4th of July!




Wednesday, July 4, 2018
Happy 4th of July!

Today I was blessed to spend time at Hernando Correctional basically just hanging out, eating and talking about life. It was what I would call Jesus hangs, because that is what He would do. I was able to share about Him in many areas along with just life situations. We laughed, we ate candy and everyone was happy and encouraged. I mostly spent time with Robin, and through the laughs and tears I left her with a big hug. She truly is a miracle who is walking this journey with Jesus. I have noticed that many I've seen or come in contact with are really free in Christ although they have lost their freedom. We can be locked up in our own lives in many areas, but when we have Jesus, we are free, regardless of what we go through. I am thankful for this time and just another reminder that sharing about Jesus in simple ways of a visit really means a lot to them. I Love, Love, Love serving them and I am beyond thankful. Thank you, God.

Thank you for the prayers.
Have a Blessed July 4th.
God is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment